Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ahnu-Belmont Boot Review

I have received the opportunity to review the Belmont boot from Ahnu. Ahnu's aim is toward outside activity. They say that they "engineer performance footwear for those who prefer trails over treadmills. "

Ah.nu [ah' noo] -noun
the Celtic goddess that embodies the balance between well-being and prosperity.




The Belmont boot is stylish and comfortable. With Winter still hanging around, I got to wear these quite a bit. The boot includes a side zipper that makes it easy for putting on and taking off. I can truly wear these boots all day and remain comfortable. It is honestly hard for me to find a comfortable stylish boot... normally they are nice looking but NOT comfortable at all and I am always disappointed.  These Ahnu boots feature an internal Polyurithane midsole with U-shape heel stabilizer to keep your heel centered and promote balance, while the honeycomb pattern provides incredible comfort.


These boots are full grain and patent leathers. They have a plaid top lining that adds a nice little touch. One feature I absolutely love is the fact that the footbed is treated with Aegis anti-microbial to minimize bacteria that can cause foot odor.


These come in a wide variety of colors and sizes. Ahnu has women and men shoes, ranging from casual shoes to boots. The company uses certified post-consumer recycled fibers in their catalogs and packaging. Ahnu has a lot to offer and I am 100% not disappointed!

Check out their website and "LIKE" them on facebook!



2 comments:

  1. those are cute boots for on your bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have flatfoot and ankle problems. I use Ahnu's Montaro boots for a "rest" from my ankle brace. They are very comfortable. You really don't realize you're wearing a boot. Plus they provide a much more supportive insole than most other brands of shoes/boots. I plan to purchase the Belmont next. I have a hard-to-fit foot, also, and Ahnus fit great

    ReplyDelete