Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Emmelyn's Mommy

My second sponsor for the Winter Wonderland Hop is Emmelyn's Mommy.



Emmelyn's Mommy has a bunch of different types of newborn/infant tutus and accessories. From tutus, barefoot sandals, and leg warmers, to headbands and hair clippies. You name it she has it!!!! Everything she makes is adorable. She is reasonably priced and is always making new things that you cant stay away from.

I have always loved seeing babies and little girls in tutus. It is so girly and doll like and makes for adorable new born pictures. I was very excited when Emmelyn's Mommy agreed to partner with me because I just knew that my niece would have the perfect Christmas outfit! 


Here you see I received a tutu, leg warmers, barefoot sandals and a headband! The tutu is very good quality and very full which is always a plus! Use it for a costume, holiday outfit, dress up, or just for everyday. I have never heard of these infant leg warmers and barefoot sandals but they are so convenient and cute. The leg warmers aren't just for cold weather but to complete any outfit. The headband is small enough to stay on the head but big enough not to squeeze or leave red marks.



If you are looking for good quality products at a great price with no hesitation I would tell you to check out Emmelyn's Mommy. Make sure you stop back on Saturday to enter to win your very own items from Emmelyn's Mommy.





snowman

1 comment: