Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Active Accessories



My first sponsor for the Winter Wonderland Hop is Active Accessories.

Active Accessories "on the go accessory pouch" is perfect size for cell phone, credit cards, money, keys ect. Everything I must carry fits perfectly and conveniently. When I am out shopping especially this time of year I hate carrying my big bulky heavy purse around. It hurts my shoulders and back if I am standing more than an hour. This hand pouch/ wrist-let helps me out 110% it lets me only take what I truly need.




As you can see from the picture this is the fuchsia pouch which is an amazing color. There is a zipper compartment as well as a pocket with a elastic band for securing your items. You can see that the pouch is not much bigger than my iPhone. I have a otter box case and it still zips closed which is great! Most wrist-lets I find wont zip closed with my otter box case. I am also very impressed by the material of the product. It seems to be a water proof type of material that will hold up well to any stains or dirt. All in all I am very impressed with this product. Make sure you stop and check out all of different colors/ patterns Active Accessories has to offer in this pouch.

Active Accessories also has the trendy hair bands everyone has been wanting to get their hands on! These hair bands are made out of soft stretchy material that is gently on the hair. They are very versatile and can be worn as a hair band or bracelet. I received the "COOL" collections but they have a tons of colors/patterns to choose from as well. They are inexpensive and would make great stocking stuffers. If you are sick of having your hair ripped out and getting stuck in metal hair ties these are definitely for you! Healthy and stylish!!!!!


Wanna buy these items for gifts? Check out these links!!






Make sure to stop back on Saturday to enter to win these items from Active Accessories in the Winter Wonderland Hop!!







snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment