Monday, January 28, 2013

Easy Recipe:Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Here is a quick and easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread that you and your kids will love!


*INGREDIENTS*
3 medium ripe banana
1 cup sugar
2 eggs

1/2 cup butter
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk chocolate chips

2 T brown sugar (optional)



Once you have all your ingredients we are ready to start!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan and set aside.



In a large mixing bowl mash 3 ripe bananas until they are somewhat smooth/ free of large lumps.
Add sugar, butter and 2 eggs stir until eggs are well combined.



Add all of your dry ingredients stir until smooth. Set aside.

In a separate bowl put a little flour in the bowl, pour in half a bag of milk chocolate chips. Roll the chocolate chips until all the chips are coated in flour. This will help them not sink to the bottom while baking. 

Fold chocolate chips in bread mixture from earlier.





Pour in loaf pan and bake for 60-65 mins.
You can tell its done by taking a toothpick sticking it in the center, if it comes out clean it is done!

As soon as I take it out of the oven I sprinkle some brown sugar on the top about 2 T. Shut off your oven and pop back in for 5 minutes for sugar to melt.



Once cool flip it out of loaf pan then slice and serve!!!


Easy as that!!! I hope you enjoyed this simple and easy recipe!

4 comments:

  1. MmmmYUM!! Thanks for the recipe, this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chocolate Chip Banana Bread its so yummy :-)

    ~Trista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. My two favorite things. Banana Bread, and chocolate. AAACKK! I'm supposed to be losing weight here Sarah!! You are NOT helping!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love banana bread. I have never made it myself... I don't know why. This looks really easy. Thanks do sharing. I will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete